Sunday, January 27, 2008

10 Years From Now

Oh, man where do I start? Ten years from now seems so far away. I will be 31 years old and my life will be much different then it is now. Although 10 years seems far away, it will be here before I know it. I can remember 10 years ago when I was 11. Things have really changed since that time.

In 10 years, I hope to own a brick house with a huge yard. I hope I have a big front porch and that the house will be close to where my parents live, but not right beside them. I hope to be a 2nd or 3rd grade teacher, teaching in a school located somewhere in South Carolina. Although I am not completely sure what school I would like to be at, I would like to be somewhere close to Fort Mill, SC (where I grew up)! The Fort Mill area has many elementary schools. Hopefully I will be able to get a job at one of them, after graduation. By the time I am 31 years old, I hope to be married (hopefully to my high school sweetheart...since we have been dating for so long- but only time can tell). I hope to also have 3 or 4 children. I do not really care about whether the children are boys or girls, but I just want them to be healthy! It would be nice to have both a boy and a girl, but I can only wait to see.

In 1o years from now, I hope to have at least my Master's Degree. This degree will probably be in School Counseling from Clemson. Next year will be the deciding factor on where and when I get my Master's degree. My parents have always tried to show me the importance of getting an education, so I plan on fulfilling my education goals before having children. I have awesome friends both from here at Clemson and from Fort Mill. I look forward to all the vacations and reunions we will have with one another in the years to come after graduation. I hope in 10 years we will still be having "get togethers" except then with our families! I have many goals to reach by the time I am 31 and these are just a few of them!!!

No comments: