Sunday, February 24, 2008

Free Write- Spring Time

Spring is just around the corner! This semester has went by so fast in one aspect, but the school part has been so slow. About this time every year is when I start getting burnt out from the school work in all of my classes. With next weekend, being the first of March, there is one thing on every college student's mind and that is SPRING BREAK! All I want to do over Spring Break is get a tan, sleep a lot, and have fun. Hopefully after Spring Break, I will have a boost of energy that will help me get through the rest of the semester. Then, it will not be that long until summer. I always feel that the Spring semester is the most difficult. In the fall, we have had the whole summer to catch up on sleep and are more motivated to do our assignments and study for our exams. Then, we have the big break in December, but that is just not enough to get us through spring. The sunny, hot, beautiful weather during the spring makes it so much more difficult to get stuff done!

No comments: