Saturday, March 1, 2008

Mock Interview Reflection

On Wednesday I attended my mock interview with Mrs. Rogers. I believe the interview went well. I was definitely nervous when I arrived at the interview. I should have arrived on time instead of getting there early. Since I arrived early, I ended up becoming even more nervous than I already was by waiting. I should have listened more to the information/advice we read about at the beginning of the semester on interviews, and maybe I would have been less nervous.

Mrs. Rogers made me feel very comfortable throughout the interview. She asked some questions that made me really think. I was not able to answer one of her questions, I believe, as well as I should have. She said overall I did a pretty good job. There are a few things I still need to work on before going for a real job/graduate school interview. She gave me some suggestions to improve my resume and my cover letter. She also gave me some more information on the graduate program that I would like to get into at Clemson. The interview was a great experience and really helped to prepare me for upcoming interviews in the real world!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You did very well! I remember that you smiled a lot and seemed very confident. I couldn't tell you were nervous. =o)