Saturday, March 8, 2008

Class Presentations

Approximately two weeks ago our class did powerpoint presentations on any topic we wanted. There were a few presentations that really stood out to me during that week. Johnsie did a powerpoint presentation on waterfalls around the area. I love the outdoors, so I thought this one was very interesting. The pictures really grabbed my attention and made me want to go see the actual waterfalls. I also thought Rene did a good job with his powerpoint topic of traveling to Mexico. He gave us some good tips to avoid running into trouble. I thought it was very crazy when he talked about giving money to "bad cops" in order to get out of situations with them putting something illegal in your car or saying you did something you did not do. The presentations in our class taught me a lot about many different things. I feel as if every person in our class had at least one positive aspect to their presentation. I thought this was a memorable assignment and I am gradually starting to be less nervous while giving presentations, due to assignments like these.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Hey Amber! I commented on my blog this week about your presentation! You did a great job.

Johnsie said...

Hey Amber! I totally forgot to tell you that I commented about your presentation in my blog!