Sunday, March 30, 2008

Free Write: My Weekend

On Friday, I hung out with friends and relaxed a little bit. Saturday was my busy day! I woke up at 6:00 am and got ready to go to Carolina Cup. It took me awhile to get dressed and to get everything ready to go. We left about out about 8:00 and started heading towards Columbia. (We probably should have left earlier, so that we would not have got into so much traffic). A small drive ended up turning into about a 5 hour drive due to traffic. We had a great time while we were there. The fun all ended when it started pouring down rain. and we left. We made it back to Clemson late last night and grabbed a pizza to eat. Today, I slept in and then met my Business Writing group so that we could finish up our proposal. I have to admit, our proposal looks pretty good. We spent a long time this afternoon revising and going back over our project. Tonight I hope to watch TV and go to bed early!

No comments: